If you are planning a destination wedding, your save the dates are so important. You need to give your guests enough time to plan and save, so you traditionally send your save the dates out a year before the wedding. That means you don't have too much time to search for and decide on save the dates for your destination wedding.
But don't worry. I'm here. I put together a list of my ten favorite destination wedding save the date ideas. One of them will be sure to be your favorite.
10 Destination Wedding Save The Date Ideas
- Tropical Sojourn Save The Dates
- Destination Paradise Save The Dates
- Hitched Abroad Save The Dates
- Destination Vintage Wedding Save The Date Postcard
- Boarding Pass Save the Date Magnet
- Passionate Passport Save The Dates
- Las Vegas Cityscape Save The Dates
- Floating On Air Save The Dates
- Chalkboard Map Save The Dates
- Fly Away Together Save The Dates
Just a quick note about the Las Vegas Cityscape Save The Dates (number 7). I picked Vegas as an example, but there are actually a few options of that design with different cities, like Seattle, Paris, and New York. So if your destination wedding is in a major metropolis, that one still might work for you.
BRIDAL BABBLE: Where is your destination wedding?
Planning a destination wedding?
|Check out our Ten Tips For Planning Your Destination Wedding post.|